- Assist with the development of international tours.
- Research itinerary details of new programs.
- Prepare detailed day by day itinerary copy for brochure and marketing needs.
- Prepare training materials for each tour.
- Provide tour training to Mayflower’s Sales Managers and Call Center Agents.
- Assist with international contract negotiations during peak planning season.
- Conduct hotel inspections in international destinations.
- Assist with any other related projects as needed.
- Work as a team member with other staff within the department and company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Copy writing experience.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and proof-reading skills.
- Intermediate or above skills with MS Office Suite, particularly Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of travel industry and international destinations preferred.
- International travel experience preferred.
- Up to 25% International travel will be required.
- New office environment with on-site deli and complimentary fitness center
- 3 weeks paid time off each year
- Approximately 8 paid holidays each year
- Medical, Dental, 401K with employer match, Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account Plans
- Travel Benefits
- Business Casual dress work environment