Travel Nation - a subsidiary of Kognitiv - is looking for Travel Sales Agents to join our growing team
You will be responsible for planning and selling travel services to potential customers as well as actioning and executing all necessary requirements to fulfill travel arrangement requests for the client.
Our offices are located in Mississauga and you will be sitting with our highly talented and passionate team, ensuring that our customers receive first-class service!
What we Do:
We are pioneering a new era of collaborative commerce - enabling brands to engage deeply and securely with their customer base in revolutionary ways. We have designed a next-generation marketplace where companies can directly trade their products and services to one another’s audiences.
About the Role:
- Plan, counsel and sell travel services to potential customers
- Proficient in booking transportation, flights, hotel accommodations, car rentals, tours, and excursions through various supplier channels.
- Working proficiency in multi system environment.
- Consult published and computer-based resources for information on departure and arrival times, fares, and hotel ratings and accommodations
- Sell a full range of preferred supplier products in order to meet and exceed targets
- Invoice and document client files accurately
- Action, and execute all necessary requirements to fulfill travel arrangement requests for the client
- Well versed in travel product, services and suppliers for the Canadian Market
- Assist in the resolution of client complaints
- Other duties as assigned
Who are you?
- TICO CERTIFICATION - is a mandatory requirement
- Strong sales and service skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities to ensure customer satisfaction levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in Mississauga location
- Able to work rotating shifts to cover full hours of operation (including weekends)
- 2-3 years of Travel Industry experience is an asset
- Bilingual (other languages are an asset)
Please note; Kognitiv are not offering sponsorship or a relocation package for this role. We always welcome international candidates to apply providing they are eligible to work and live in Canada