About the Role;
Travel Nation – a subsidiary of Kognitiv - is looking for Air Agents to join our growing team.
You will be responsible for managing and supporting online bookings as well as air reservations. Our offices are located in Mississauga and you will be sitting with our highly talented and passionate team, ensuring that our customers receive first-class service!
- Build air itineraries for Canada and US , with pricing options via the company’s proprietary booking platform
- Manage and support online bookings, multiple queues and inboxes.
- Work directly with Travel Nation and other designated brand customers and/or their travel advisors.
- Process ticket requests, confirmations and invoices plus all schedule changes from the airlines ensuring there is no disruption to the client’s itinerary.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of company’s airline contracts with preferred suppliers to ensure best utilization opportunities.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills to resolve any issues that surface with customers air travel arrangements.
Who are you?
MUST HAVE GDS EXPERIENCE TO APPLY
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities to ensure customer satisfaction levels are achieved
- Strong GDS skills, specifically Travelport / Apollo
- Ability to handle re-issuing BSP and ARC documents through Apollo
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team from Mississauga location
- 2-3 years of Travel Industry experience or travel education equivalent
- TICO Certified
Please note; Kognitiv are not offering sponsorship or a relocation package for this role. We always welcome international candidates to apply providing they are eligible to work and live in Canada