Room Service Server - Keystone Lodge & Spa
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Room service attendants have a variety of responsibilities to ensure each guest has an enjoyable experience in the hotel. These attendants must strive to supply guests with their needs and requests.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Delivering food, drinks, silverware and condiments to guest rooms to fulfil guest orders.
- Wheeling the tray into the guest room with the guest's approval, setting up the table, opening platters and identifying each portion. Maybe checking back later to remove the cart.
- Taking guest orders by phone, must be familiar with the hotel menu to answer any guest questions, such as those concerning food allergies.
- Capable of standing or walking for long periods of time
- Able to push heavy wheeled food carts
- Customer service experience (F&B, retail, etc)
- At least one year of experience working in a restaurant, especially as a server - preferred
- Excellent people skills in order to communicate politely and professionally with guests and determine whether guests have everything they need during their hotel stay
- Willingness to pay attention to details in order to deliver precisely what the guest has ordered
- Taking pride in their personal appearance and maintaining the established uniform of the hotel
We're looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team - where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 133982