Property Attendant - Keystone Resort Property Management
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.
You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.
You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You re brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world s 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
At Keystone Hospitality, we affectionately refer to our association housepersons as the "heart of the house!" By adhering to the highest quality of industry standards, our staff ensures guest satisfaction every step of the way. We re looking for guest service oriented individuals who value cleanliness, are energetic, organized/methodical, who want to reward hard work with some fun on the mountain. If you want to experience one of the most AMAZING places in the world, come join the hospitality team in Keystone!
- Maintenance and cleaning of units, grounds, common areas and recreation facilities
- Assisting room attendants with general cleaning of guest rooms
- Vacuuming, shampooing of carpets; cleaning/waxing of floors; trash removal; stocking and maintaining supply rooms and other cleaning duties
- During summer season will help in landscaping and in winter season will do heavy snow removal
- Assisting Guest and Owners in any manner
- Maintains a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times
- Complete timesheet accurately, and turn in to an Area Supervisor daily
- Help in keeping all employee areas neat and clean (kit room, break room, linen closets etc.)
- Support Hospitality Attendants by keeping all supplies stocked and organized, removal of soiled linens and commons area trash
- Support environmental and recycling programs
- Reporting any damage, theft or lost and found to an Area Supervisor
- Report all maintenance problems to an Area Supervisor
- Hours and shifts can vary and be flexible, due to weather and occupancy levels
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal, preferred
- Previous guest service experience, preferred
- Previous houseman or janitorial experience, preferred
- A valid US Driver License, preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferred
- A flexible schedule, including holidays, weekends, early mornings, etc., required
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs and to stand for long periods of time in excess of six hours without sitting, required
- Be able to work independently outside in all types of weather
- Must be able to use cleaning chemicals, small engine machines, and basic hand tools
- Complete training and orientation, with the potential of year-round employment for top performers
- Unique benefits including free ski passes, free ski lessons, transportation, retail and food discounts
- Various start dates throughout Fall
We're looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team - where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 133172