Food&Beverage Supervisor- HGV Tuscany
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Supervisor you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensures all guest interactions are handled in a positive, accurate, and efficient manner at all times.
- Assists management with ensuring that all departmental activities are performed within the guidelines of appropriate policies and procedures and that all Food and Beverage Team Members are trained in the area of food quality, sanitation, safety, departmental/resort policies and procedures and guest/owner service standards.
- Responsible for the operation of the department in the absence of the Food and Beverage Manager.
- Participates in all F&B operations on a daily basis to assist with work load and respond to guest/owner inquiries regarding F&B, retail and resort services.
- Knowledge and service of menu items and beverage brands as well as cocktail recipes, varieties of beer and wines, soda, water, sugars and other prepared beverages.
- Performs in accordance with all state regulations with regards to alcohol service and consumption.
- Supervises and accounts for the accurate collection of monies received at the various F&B outlets.
- Determines the resolution of problems arising from guest/owner concerns, inventory, supply issues, staffing issues, and other unusual request and inquiries.
- Ensures the provision of special services to owners/guests as directed.
- Maintains effective communication and coordination of F&B activities with other departments to ensure all standards are met in the areas of productivity.
- As requested, assists management in performing administrative duties which may include budget control, scheduling, purchasing supplies, preparation of performance appraisals, etc.
- Ensures at the end of each shift that all F&B associates have completed daily checklists and shift closing are accurate. Witness any drop of company funds from daily transactions.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established and revised by HGVC from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Carries out all reasonable requests by management.
What are we looking for? Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Lift/carry/push/pull 25-50 lbs
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of hospitality/customer service experience
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- 2+ year of Front of the House restaurant experience including bartending and/or serving
- Responsible Alcohol Vender Certified
- Food Safety Manager Certification
Associated topics: assistant general manager, captain, district manager, executive producer, fire chief, gerente, manager, planning operations, sergeant, shift lead