Laundry Attendant - King's Land by Hilton Grand Vacations
As a Laundry Attendant you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Receives soiled linen by bag or cart, sorts all articles by kind, color and degree of soil.
- Inspects all laundry and linens and records all damaged or stained items.
- Operates washers and dryers according to recommended capacity and other manufacturers guidelines.
- Ensures necessary chemicals are added in the correct quantities prior to wash cycles.
- Folds clean linen and stores as appropriate.
- Assist in daily linen counts for monthly inventories.
- Informs supervisor of malfunctioning equipment.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintains the Laundry area clean and well organized
- Reports all lost and found items.
- Will be required to work in a fast paced stressful environment
- Communicates effectively with dispatch, team members and guest to ensure the satisfaction of our guests and owners.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- May be required to do other duties and special projects as assigned by housekeeping management.
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Ability to work flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays required.
- Local candidate required.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- 1 year of related experience preferred
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There s something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club and The Hilton Club , providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.
Currently, Hilton Grand Vacation is a subsidiary of Hilton. We presently anticipate that, at some point in 2016, Hilton Grand Vacations will be spun off from Hilton and become an independent, public company. We do not anticipate that this change will affect your terms of employment.
Associated topics: care, environment, facilities, home manager, laundry assistant, laundry attendant, maid, safety attendant, suite, wyndham