As a Laundry Attendant you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet guests immediately with friendly/sincere acknowledgement
- Provide customer service to guests, including information about resort services, activities and local attractions
- Report to Supervisor when absent for break time
- Operate large machinery such as weighing scales, professional washers and dryers and folders
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment with sorted clean and dirty linen.
- Ability to fold and sort a variety of linens and terry items, identify those that need to be rewashed, separate and load into bins.
- Transport clean and dirty linen to and from Operations and the Buildings.
- Reports maintenance deficiencies in order to maintain room in compliance with resort standards
- Assist co-workers as requested
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or management
- Work in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment, flexible with spontaneous demands from guests and for business needs.
- Physically able to move large and heavy objects such as: carts, large bags of linen
- Exposure to cleaning chemicals, vibrations, humidity, cold, heat, dust and noise
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members verbally or in written form
- Ability to follow all safety procedures/standards and able to recognize and act in emergency situations
- Display professional image at all times through appearance and conduct
- Follow company philosophies, policies and procedures
- Within position scope, ensure resort is in compliance with all federal, state and local laws, including OSHA
- Use the following Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): gloves, safety shoes, safety glasses
What are we looking for? Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience in this or a related job
- Previous hospitality industry experience
- 2+ Years experience in this or a related job
- High School / GED
Associated topics: bilingual, caregiver, environment, facilities, hospital, hotel, housekeeping, inn, laundry, laundry service