Common Area Attendant - Flex
As a Common Area Attendant you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet guests immediately with friendly/sincere acknowledgement
- Provide customer service to guests, including information about resort services, activities and local attractions
- Reports maintenance deficiencies in order to maintain room in compliance with resort standards
- Replenish linen and guest amenities
- Assist co-workers as requested
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or management
- Work in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment, flexible with spontaneous demands from guests and for business needs.
- Ability to follow all safety procedures/standards and able to recognize and act in emergency situations
- Able to lift up to 75lbs, and push/pull carts of 150lbs.
- Display professional image at all times through appearance and conduct.
- Regular attendance in keeping with guidelines established by the company and site are essential to the successful performance of this position
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests in English
- Physically able to work from ladders, move furniture, operate cleaning equipment, and tolerate exposure to general cleaning chemicals.
- Ability to tolerate environmental factors such as humidity, cold/heat, dust and noise
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Hospitality industry
There s something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club and The Hilton Club , providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.
Associated topics: alley, beach, bell, club, concierge, guest, lobby, madison, plaza, sheraton