Deli Clerk, Part-Time
As a Deli Clerk you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepares and serves deli food and beverage items and promotes sales of retail merchandise.
- Ensures the quality of food and service is at an exceptional level displaying warmth and friendliness to guests and owners.
- Commitment and dedication to our Spirit of Service culture and Hilton Values is an expected behavior to be displayed towards our guests and team members at all times.
What are we looking for? Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Six months customer service experience in a food&beverage position.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work any day of the week, any shift to include weekends and holidays.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous experience with cash handling and point of sale system
- Alcohol awareness certification
- Health (food handling) Card
Associated topics: fraternity, house chef, housemanager, institute, personal chef, private, private cook, private country club, private dining, road