Assistant Executive Housekeeper-Elara
As an Assistant Executive Housekeeper you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- In the absence of the Executive Housekeeper, the assistant acts as lead for the department and manages and coordinates all departmental team members in the various work assignments to ensure a department that is run efficiently and productively in providing excellence in cleaning services to the guests and owners. Routinely inspect units and common areas to ensure they are in compliance with departmental standards. Monitors guests requests and complaints, resolving issues and coordinating efforts with other departments as necessary to provide excellent service.
- Assists in ensuring that an accurate inventory of linens and supplies is maintained. Helps oversee the Lost and Found and uniform exchange and ensures proper procedures are followed. Monitors all laundry operations and assists with the carpet and floor maintenance program. Ensures all assets of the department, equipment, supplies and storage are properly locked and secured.
- Assists with hiring, supervising, disciplining and training of all staff under the direction of the Housekeeping Department and assists with administrative tasks associated with maintaining proper documentation such as payroll timekeeping records, staff schedules, vacation hours, etc. May investigate accidents and initiate accident reports recommending appropriate corrective action. Ensures all departmental staff is working safely and in accordance with OSHA regulations.
- Adheres to all corporate required purchasing policies and controls to include all outside contractor bids, budgets and schedules. May be required to conduct departmental meetings. May be required to do other duties and special projects as assigned by the executive housekeeper.
- Assists on all guest activities as required by management.
- Carries out a reasonable request by management.
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Possess and be able to apply a comprehensive knowledge of Housekeeping practices and procedures for the planning, supervision, and completion of multiple and complex assignments.
- Must be detail-oriented and committed to the consistent delivery of quality work results.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma/Cepeg
There s something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club and The Hilton Club , providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.
Associated topics: caring, cleaner, facilities, hospital, hotel, inn, laundry, laundry worker, motel, wyndham