Valet Attendant - Part Time
Under the direction of Valet/Shuttle Management, the Valet Attendant provides professional front door service to guests, entering and exiting the establishment. Performs valet service; which includes, parking and retrieving vehicles in a safe and efficient manner. Maintains a positive public image while making themselves available and visible to offer greetings, farewells, information, assistance, and other guest services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides excellent customer service by following company service standards.
- Opens and closes doors for arriving and departing guests.
- Assists guests with unloading/loading wheelchairs, walkers, or scooters that do not exceed 50 lbs.
- Abides by all safety procedures when parking and retrieving vehicles.
- Monitors security conditions in the valet garage and canopies.
- Inspects exterior and interior of each vehicle for safety hazards or excessive damage.
- Writes informative notes and vehicle information on valet tickets.
- Directs valet traffic flow to ease congestion.
- Verifies vehicle ownership when guests lose the valet claim ticket.
- Provides operational updates including safety issues/concerns, guest concerns, and vehicle and garage status.
- Assists Valet/Shuttle Management by driving department vehicles to and from offsite locations; including, overflow parking lots, employee parking lots, hotels, vendor sites, guest residences, and office supply stores.
- Assists with the fueling of department vehicles.
- Maintains performance and production levels that satisfy daily shift parking averages.
- Assists with new employee orientation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum two (2) years driving experience required.
- Ability to operate both a manual and an automatic transmission required.
At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- A qualified candidate/employee must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record as determined by the company's insurance carrier.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.