Dishwasher I, Rock & Brews (E)
We are looking for an individual to roll-up their sleeves and contribute to the success of every fabulous meal at San Manuel by "stepping up to the plate" and setting the daily standard!You will present sparkling clean place settings, including pots and pans. You will also be cleaning and sanitizing soiled pots and pans by scraping and scrubbing and utilizing a dish machine by filling the dish rack. You will ensure the area is kept clean, supplies are replenished and pots and pans are stacked and put away properly when clean. This position involves some general janitorial responsibilities to include sweeping and mopping kitchen floors. You will also wash walls, refrigerators, kitchen equipment, and remove garbage as necessary. We are looking for an individual who is dependable, is able to work well with others, and who works well in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be at least 18 years of age; must possess a High School Diploma or GED
• A minimum of three (3) months' work experience as a Dishwasher
• Be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
• Possess or ability to obtain a current Food Handler Card & negative TB test results
• Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly in the English language
• Must be well groomed and will be required to adhere to company dress code
• Demonstrated professional conduct, performance and appearance
• Ability to remain composed, attentive, understanding, and pleasant in a fast-paced, high-demand, customer service environment
San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino is a 24-7 work environment, you must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license
- San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino employees are exposed to cigarette smoke while performing their duties within the casino. Candidates must be willing to work in a smoking environment.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.