Bellperson/Shuttle Driver PT - The Bay Club
What will I be doing?
As a Bellperson, you would be responsible for transferring and storing luggage and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet and escort arriving and departing guests to and from their accommodations
- Retrieve and transport guest luggage
- Inspect guest rooms and acquaint guests with these rooms and their features
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Organize and store luggage, as needed, according to guidelines
- Ensure that management/leadership team is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and/or other departments
- Ensure messages and faxes are regularly delivered throughout the day
- Assist with room moves, special luggage deliveries and/or pulls, and attend the main lobby and front door, as needed
- Drives property-designated vehicles to and from guest destinations such as guest room or local airport, as needed
- Assist in the maintenance, appearance and functionality of equipment
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Graduate or equivalent required
- Prior hotel/hospitality experienced preferred in a customer service capacity
- Excellent communication skills
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There s something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club and The Hilton Club , providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.
Associated topics: bellstand attendant, clubhouse, door attendant, guest, host, inn, mason, spa, spencer, sunset