Guest Service Representative
Wildwood Casino is Cripple Creek's newest casino, truly providing Las Vegas style experience to our guests. Revenue Auditors are responsible for review revenues from various revenue centers ensuring that all revenues are accounted for and are in balance with system generated reports. All variances are reported and tracked with corrective action taken as appropriate by respective department heads. Wildwood Casino offers competitive pay and benefits. Wildwood Casino is a "preferred employer in the Cripple Creek Market.
Provide cashier and promotional services, including cashing checks, preparing fills and jackpots, checking banks
out and back in, adding money to the safe, preparing deposits, counting and bundling cash, and
balancing the bank. Perform all responsibilities in compliance with the Colorado Limited
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides cashier services and promotional services including cashing checks, preparing fills and jackpots
checking banks out and back in, adding money to the safe, preparing deposits, counting
and bundling cash, and balancing the bank. Explains promotions and gives other marketing items to guests.
2. Receives, secures, handles, counts and reconciles, and distributes large sums of money
accurately and promptly
3. Operates various machines in order to count and wrap coins and cash money.
4. Performs responsibilities in compliance with the Colorado Limited Gaming Act.
Completes required casino forms for slot Jackpot fill slips, and follows set procedures for
re-filling assigned lockers.
5. Maintains alertness for the performance of all responsibilities and a general awareness
of casino operations at all times.
6. Complies with established security policies and procedures.
7. Performs other duties, including special projects, as needed and directed