Licensed Sales Agent - Vacation Ownership
Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world,
Diamond Resorts International??
Imagine a Career Focused on Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL?? OFFERS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
- Qualified Sales Leads
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
- Industry Leading Training Program
- Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
- Real Opportunities for Growth!
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the industry and start delivering Vacations for Life?? today!
The Vacation Counselor is responsible for the direct sales of Diamond Resorts International?? vacation ownership products in a professional and ethical manner. The primary duties of the Vacation Counselor are to discover the prospective purchaser's needs & interests and eventually create an interest in buying the Diamond Resorts International?? product through a structured sales presentation. The Vacation Counselor will advise existing and prospective clients on how using the DRI product can provide added value to their lives, and is prepared to address any questions or concerns, while providing top quality customer service through the delivery of the Meaning of Yes??.
- Sell vacation ownership packages in a professional and ethical manner.
- Follow up with owners and THE Club?? members after the sale based on established policies and procedures.
- Maintain a professional relationship with owners and Club members to develop trust and commitment.
- Maintain open and frequent communication with owners and Club members to encourage participation in the DRI owner referral program.
- Attend all required sales meetings and training.
- Work within established pricing and FDI costs.
- Accountable for meeting acceptable tour-to-sale ratio.
- Provide superior customer service in accordance with the Company DRIven to Excellence standards.
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members as well as prospects, members, owners, and guests.
- Operate general office machinery (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine, etc.).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Two (2) years previous sales experience.
- One (1) to three (3) years of customer service experience.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Previous vacation ownership or timeshare sales experience preferred.
- Effective telephone skills.
- Ability to conduct oneself on a professional and unbiased manner at all times.
- Must be able to clearly explain the product and sales contract.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Initiative and adaptability.
- Detail oriented.
- Bilingual preferred.
Confidential Interviews will be arranged if required.
Equal Opportunity EmployerCompany Description Diamond Resorts International, with its network of more than 420 vacation destinations located in 35 countries throughout the continental United States, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, South America, Central America, Europe, Asia, Australasia and Africa, provides guests with choice and flexibility to let them create their dream vacation, whether they are traveling an hour away or around the world.
Our relaxing vacations have the power to give guests an increased sense of happiness and satisfaction in their lives, while feeling healthier and more fulfilled in their relationships, by enjoying memorable and meaningful experiences that let them Stay Vacationed.
Diamond Resorts International manages vacation ownership resorts and sells vacation ownership points that provide members and owners with Vacations for Life at over 420 managed and affiliated properties and cruise itineraries.