Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world,
Diamond Resorts International??
Imagine a Career Focused on Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL?? OFFERS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
- Industry Leading Training Program
- Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
- Real Opportunities for Growth!
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the industry and start delivering Vacations for Life?? today!
The Administrative Coordinator graciously welcomes and checks-in clients arriving for a sales presentation. This team member coordinates the sales line (rotor), properly assigns clients to sales agents and updates tour information. The Coordinator greets tour guests at the conclusion of their sales presentation and provides gifts promised by the marketing source. The Coordinator updates and keeps track of all tour results and gifts provided.
- Prepare for scheduled tour arrivals through the preparation of survey sheets. Ensure owner information has been prepared in advance, and note available agents on rotor for client assignment.
- Identify which clients provided a "good faith deposit" and process upon checking in for the tour.
- Warmly and sincerely welcome & greet clients for tour.
- Obtain necessary information from client to ensure accurate segment assignment.
- Correctly assign client to appropriate sales agent based on specific type/rotor.
- Prepare client booked vs. showed reports for each wave in an accurate and timely manner.
- Update tour information into Atlas specifically through check-in, agent assignment, tour credit, etc.
- Verify tour information in Atlas is correct through the process of running reports and verifying data.
- Research and prepare tour information for the following four (4) days based on wave, tour type and sales agent pre-assignment. Update and distribute report twice daily.
- Prepare gifts while the clients are on tour (verify which clients showed for their tour).
- Answer client inquiries and resolve any gifting issues.
- Sell and/or schedule additional activities as requested by the client.
- Input gifting/tracking information in the computer database (Atlas & MS Excel logs).
- Conduct gifting inventory twice daily (at start of first shift and end of shift close).
- Input final check-out information into the computer database (Atlas).
- Compile closing information (check-out time, T.O., DBM, Sampler presented/purchased, etc.) as required.
- Prepare any extra gifts per Sales Manager (FDI, DEP) and enter information into computer database.
- Provide superior customer service in accordance with the Company DRIven to Excellence standards.
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members as well as prospects, members, owners, and guests.
- Operate general office machinery (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine, etc.).
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Previous administrative experience preferred.
- Previous experience in the hospitality or timeshare industry preferred.
- Working knowledge of hospitality or sales/marketing data systems preferred.
- Outgoing, friendly personality.
- Ability to communicate in English, in both oral and written form.
- Basic typing skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Initiative and adaptability.
- Detail oriented.
Confidential Interviews will be arranged if required.
Equal Opportunity EmployerCompany Description Diamond Resorts International, with its network of more than 420 vacation destinations located in 35 countries throughout the continental United States, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, South America, Central America, Europe, Asia, Australasia and Africa, provides guests with choice and flexibility to let them create their dream vacation, whether they are traveling an hour away or around the world.
Our relaxing vacations have the power to give guests an increased sense of happiness and satisfaction in their lives, while feeling healthier and more fulfilled in their relationships, by enjoying memorable and meaningful experiences that let them Stay Vacationed.
Diamond Resorts International manages vacation ownership resorts and sells vacation ownership points that provide members and owners with Vacations for Life at over 420 managed and affiliated properties and cruise itineraries.