Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world,
Diamond Resorts International??
Imagine a Career Focused on Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL?? OFFERS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
- Industry Leading Training Program
- Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
- Real Opportunities for Growth!
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the industry and start delivering Vacations for Life?? today!
The Welcome Ambassador creates a warm welcome for arriving guests, interacting with guests in the lobby, promoting hotel facilities and F&B outlets and directing them to the Concierge. The Ambassador must be able to promote excellence, convey elegance and inspire luxury with the guest and fellow team members.
- Create an overall warm and inviting luxury atmosphere for all of our guests.
- Greet guests as they arrive to check-in at the resort and direct them to the Concierge.
- Anticipate guests' needs, and respond quickly & professionally to all guest requests.
- Provide information on resort amenities and facilities.
- Oversee the processing of all Privilege Card members and airline miles for all of our guests.
- Communicate and partner with Sales and Catering managers on an individual basis to ensure preparation for group arrivals and departures.
- Maintain a professional appearance and a cordial attitude towards all guests and team members.
- Maintain a clean, pleasant and safe working environment.
- Provide superior customer service in accordance with the Company DRIven to Excellence standards.
- Consistently practice and maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members, management, owners, members and prospects.
- Operate general office machinery (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine, etc.).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- One (1) year Front Desk experience in a hotel/hospitality environment.
- Knowledge of proper cash handling procedures.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Previous experience in the vacation ownership or timeshare industry preferred.
- Experience using hotel reservations software preferred.
- Outgoing, friendly personality.
- Ability to work independently or with others as needed.
- Ability to handle the stress of high customer demand in a hospitality environment.
- Basic office administration skills (i.e., typing, filing, answering telephone calls).
- Basic math skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Initiative and adaptability.
- Detail oriented.
Confidential Interviews will be arranged if required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Company Description Diamond Resorts International, with its network of more than 420 vacation destinations located in 35 countries throughout the continental United States, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, South America, Central America, Europe, Asia, Australasia and Africa, provides guests with choice and flexibility to let them create their dream vacation, whether they are traveling an hour away or around the world.
Our relaxing vacations have the power to give guests an increased sense of happiness and satisfaction in their lives, while feeling healthier and more fulfilled in their relationships, by enjoying memorable and meaningful experiences that let them Stay Vacationed.
Diamond Resorts International manages vacation ownership resorts and sells vacation ownership points that provide members and owners with Vacations for Life at over 420 managed and affiliated properties and cruise itineraries.