OPC Marketing Supervisor
Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world,
Diamond Resorts International??
Imagine a Career Focused on Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL?? OFFERS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
- Industry Leading Training Program
- Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
- Real Opportunities for Growth!
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the industry and start delivering Vacations for Life?? today!
OFF PROPERTY CONTACT SUPERVISOR
The Off Property Contact (OPC) Supervisor is responsible for assisting the (OPC) Marketing Manager in driving & increasing tour flow by assisting with all external marketing activities at the designated location(s) as directed by the (OPC) Marketing Manager. The Supervisor provides direct supervision of Lead OPC Agents, OPC Agents and marketing support team members. The Supervisor assists the Marketing Manager in developing, training, and recruiting.
- Assist in hiring, counseling, coaching, training and managing Off Property Contacts.
- Assist management in achieving/exceeding departmental monthly budgets.
- Assists with implementing department initiatives to increase productivity while maintaining a positive demeanor and work environment at all times towards guests and team members.
- Initiate and suggest plans to motivate team members to achieve monthly/annual tours and sales goals.
- Ensure staff is using company-approved scripts at all times when speaking to guests.
- Provide relief for staff on breaks as needed.
- Responsible for individual production, consistently achieving established production standards as outlined in department compensation plan.
- Generate sales tours for each resort entity.
- Communicate the customer needs & interests to management so the company will continue to change based on the market's needs.
- Communicate information to prospective clients regarding the area's locations and activities.
- Ensure entire OPC staff and locations represent high standards of quality: appropriate and approved work attire on at all times, practice good hygiene for individuals, and professional appearance and organizational cleanliness of locations.
- Ensure OPC staff consistently has all tools and collateral to perform their job stocked at their respective locations.
- Attend all staff and management meetings.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Accurately reconcile and report monies collected on a daily basis.
- Provide superior customer service in accordance with the Company DRIven to Excellence standards.
- Consistently practice and maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members, management, owners, members and prospects.
- Operate office machinery (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine).
- Must poses a valid driver's license and reliable transportation and be able to travel from location to location on a daily basis as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Three (3) years of related work experience.
- Two (2) years of supervisory marketing experience in the timeshare industry.
- Must have intimate knowledge of the local area's attractions and sites of interest.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficient in the use of marketing software.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Licensing as required by state laws & regulations.
- Previous OPC supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to train staff on use of marketing software.
- Ability to run reports for management purposes.
- Ability to read and understand annual budgets.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Initiative and adaptability.
- Detail oriented.
Confidential Interviews will be arranged if required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
???Company Description Diamond Resorts International, with its network of more than 420 vacation destinations located in 35 countries throughout the continental United States, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, South America, Central America, Europe, Asia, Australasia and Africa, provides guests with choice and flexibility to let them create their dream vacation, whether they are traveling an hour away or around the world.
Our relaxing vacations have the power to give guests an increased sense of happiness and satisfaction in their lives, while feeling healthier and more fulfilled in their relationships, by enjoying memorable and meaningful experiences that let them Stay Vacationed.
Diamond Resorts International manages vacation ownership resorts and sells vacation ownership points that provide members and owners with Vacations for Life at over 420 managed and affiliated properties and cruise itineraries.