Audio Visual Event Technician
Encore Event Technologies is seeking an Event Technician (Audio Visual) who will be responsible for the floor operations, including set-up, removal and operations of technology equipment in a hotel environment with a focus on delivering unmatched customer service and providing an overall positive experience for our guest/client. Additional responsibilities include:
- Ensure all set-ups are according to Company and guest standards.
- Greet guest/client before event and provide clear instructions on how to operate equipment.
- Look for opportunities to enhance client's event. Follow through on all client requests.
- Ensure all inventory is in good working order and rental condition.
- Ensure any lost, stolen or damaged equipment is immediately reported to the Director.
- Continually work toward updating and improving technical skills.
- Provide continued communication with client to ensure success of all events.
- Maintain accurate client event information into the Company's business system.
- Review invoice with client and obtain client's signature on invoice.
- Make sure all Company occupied areas are clean, organized, and up to Company's standards.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures
- Comply with all Company security and safety measures and is constantly aware of the property inventory and location of equipment and ensures inventory is secure from theft and/or damage.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum two (2) years of set up and working knowledge of audio visual equipment in a hotel environment
- Good working knowledge in using MS Office Suite
- The ability to work long hours including nights and weekends
- Excellent communication, organization, and customer service skills
- Safely lift up to 75 pounds of equipment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in a related field