Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world,
Diamond Resorts International??
Imagine a Career Focused on Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL?? OFFERS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
- Industry Leading Training Program
- Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
- Real Opportunities for Growth!
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the industry and start delivering Vacations for Life?? today!
Under general supervision, the Vacation Specialist is responsible for generating marketing package sales from qualified prospects who are onsite and from guests who have participated in an onsite Vacation Ownership presentation, but did not purchase an ownership or Sampler package.
- Generates Bounce Back (BB) marketing package sales from qualified prospects that will participate in future Vacation Ownership presentations.
- Maintains the sites minimum standard for BB sales penetration from various marketing channels.
- Learns and delivers a branded and scripted marketing presentation and qualification pitch.
- Provides guests with site and area information upon request.
- Familiar with all company programs, systems and resorts.
- Remains current on all area attractions and dining options.
- Knows local resorts and all of the amenities that it offers to owners, members and guests.
- Reports all negative guest experiences to management.
- Participates in a weekly and monthly review of targeted bounce back penetration with management.
- Places and receives phone calls to onsite guests before their departure to market the BB Package.
- Responsible for covering a variety of shifts, including the concierge desk, gifting area, and other sales and marketing locations within the Resort, according to business needs and/or as assigned and directed by management.
- Attends all In-House, regional, and staff meetings and trainings, as requested by management.
- Performs accurate accounting of various forms of payment and reporting of all shift(s) details as directed by management.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- A minimum of six (6) months of experience in the hospitality, marketing, and/or sales field required.
- Driver's License (non-commercial) - must be state-specific.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally during interpersonal interactions and has proper telephone etiquette.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate action.
- Able to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical, detail oriented and problem solving skills.
- Ability to efficiently plan, schedule, confirm and handling forms of payment (i.e. cash handling skills - the ability to count currency, make and count change back) for activity and events.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often of a different nature, changing from one task to another, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
- Ability to speak competently and confidently in a public setting.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include: nights, weekends, holidays, approved overtime and alternative schedules or shifts as requested by management.
Confidential Interviews will be arranged if required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Company Description Diamond Resorts International, with its network of more than 420 vacation destinations located in 35 countries throughout the continental United States, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, South America, Central America, Europe, Asia, Australasia and Africa, provides guests with choice and flexibility to let them create their dream vacation, whether they are traveling an hour away or around the world.
Our relaxing vacations have the power to give guests an increased sense of happiness and satisfaction in their lives, while feeling healthier and more fulfilled in their relationships, by enjoying memorable and meaningful experiences that let them Stay Vacationed.
Diamond Resorts International manages vacation ownership resorts and sells vacation ownership points that provide members and owners with Vacations for Life at over 420 managed and affiliated properties and cruise itineraries.