Customer Service (Oceanside)
We are looking for full-time team members to work in a fast-paced 24/7 casino environment with flexible hours. No casino experience is necessary ! We will prepare you for your new career with our paid, hands-on, and interactive training program in our corporate office.
As a new team member your day may include:
- Watching table card games in a California Casino to verify that payouts on your table are accurate
- Working with your fellow BSG team to ensure we exceed the expectations of our client casinos, their players, and staff.
- Interacting with casino staff to ensure that we create an enjoyable and entertaining experience for the casino players.
Blackstone Gaming Offers A Generous Total Compensation Benefits Package Including :
- Free Medical Benefits, Dental, Vision
- Free Group Life Insurance and Free AD&D Insurance
- Future advancement opportunities
- Merit based increases within your 1st year
- Starting Competitive Salary - $13 - $15/hour depending on shift
Check us out on
- Instagram - Facebook (/BlackstoneGaming)
- Twitter - Linkedin (Blackstone Gaming, LLC)
***We've got company contests, parties, and other employee appreciation perks!
- 21+ years of age
- Successfully pass a drug test, thorough background, reference and credit check
- Successfully pass our paid training program and obtain required licensing through state and local agencies
Let's talk about how you can join our team!
Blackstone Gaming is an equal opportunity employer.
Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-Gambler or visitCompany Description Blackstone Gaming is an innovative customer service company that works with multiple California Casinos to create an entertaining and memorable experience for their players. As an expanding company, we have exciting career and advancement opportunities for dependable and enthusiastic individuals who love working with people.