General Manager - Full Service Hotel
Our client seeks dynamic Industry leader who brings inspiration, creativity, collaboration and team such that it leaves the employees, guests and stakeholders with the experience of an unwavering commitment to customer service, satisfaction and performance results; unmatched by many. This hotel runs high occupancy and with many repeat and loyal guests.
Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years GM experience to include oversight and proven knowledge of Food and Beverage operations to include Breakfast, Dinner, Room Service and Banquet service. This position is highly visible in the company as well as the exposure to career growth within the region and Nationwide (based on performance and results).
Salary will be based upon individual experience and contribution with potential Bonus and other incentives based upon hotel performance and measurable results.
General Duties are standard to the Industry to include and not limited to:
- Administer Human Resource functions to include: recruiting, interviewing of all team members, hiring, supervision, training and development of department managers and team members in the respective areas of the operation. PHD provides extensive support through our PEO provider.
- Conduct physical property tours daily. Responsible for the properties condition/cleanliness and quality of product/service throughout the hotel.
- Actively participate, train and display hands-on approach in leadership in the areas of Front Desk, Housekeeping, Food and Beverage and Maintenance.
- Responsible for the generating Room and Catering revenues through oversight, accountability and creativity through providing direction to the Director of Sales. Monitor tracking and management of leads, revenue management and pricing strategies and account contract management. Maintain relationships with key accounts.
- Manage food and beverage/banquet operations to ensure food quality, customer service and cost controls
- Financial administration to include but not be limited to management of accounts receivable, analyzing profit and loss statements, hotel payroll, daily transmitals and reporting
- Conduct ongoing coaching, training and development and annual reviews of performance and identify continuous performance goals and objectives.
- Participate in community affairs and maintain positive public image with potential and current clients, vendors, staff and any additional parties directly or indirectly associated with the promotion and impact to the hotel.