Airport Ramp Agent
Manpower is working on direct hire/perm positions in Seatac, WA. We are looking for Ramp Agents who can perform below-wing functions necessary to provide passenger service support and to turn aircraft on-time, with a focus on safety and service.
- Competitive compensation
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid parking
- Paid time off
What is the job?
Below the Wing - Aircraft handling and servicing
- Perform all duties of aircraft handling (e.g., marshalling, push-back, wing-walking)
- Operate ramp equipment/other equipment like tugs/tractors, beltloaders and forklifts
- Work outdoors with exposure to the elements and high noise levels for eight plus hours
- Maintain work areas and ensure proper care of equipment
What you bring to the job?
- Ability to work safely
- Working a constant and quick pace for two consecutive hours
- Flexible w/ schedule: Varied shifts; weekends and holidays
- Attendance and reliability are key
- Lifting 75 pounds constantly
- Basic math/counting skills
- Obtaining and maintaining airport security clearance, customs seal, and/or USPS security clearance including background criminal history check, drug screen and fingerprinting
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
If you are interested in this position email your resume to with the subject line "Airport" or call .
This aviation services company does not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants are also protected by law.Company Description Manpower is a global leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. Every day, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries. Manpower serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through our brands and offerings: ManpowerGroup Solutions, Experis, Manpower and Right Management.