Immediate Supervisor: Housekeeping Supervisor
Responsible for cleaning and preparing the property's guestrooms and public areas such as front desk or offices.
- Cleans and prepares guestrooms for occupancy through proper application of Microtel Inn specified room cleaning procedures.
- Stocks, and/or maintains carts with specified products in required quantities to clean assigned rooms.
- Completes the Room Attendant Daily Report, correctly identifies the status of each assigned room and reports any maintenance problems or product shortages.
- Maintains security for guests and property by keeping room doors locked at all times; reporting any suspicious activity by guests or others; properly labeling lost and found articles and turning them in; observing all other security and safety regulations.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the Executive Housekeeper, (i.e. vacuuming corridors, cleaning public or employee rest rooms, washing windows, working in laundry, checking rooms, or training of other employees, etc.)
- Returns Keys and Room Attendant Daily Report to the Executive Housekeeper and checks schedule for the next day.
- Ability to lift, pull, or push a minimum of 35 pounds.