Airline Customer Service Agent
International British carrier seeking highly skilled Customer Service Agents to provide fun and friendly service to airline passengers!
Customer Service Agents are the face of the airline. They can be the first point of contact and first experience while departing or arriving at the Denver airport.
- Perform a broad range of duties depending on location and service demands while delivering a high quality product
- Passenger Check-in; Perform Security Procedures; Aircraft Boarding
- Daily functions may include rotation through ticket counter, lobby area, gate functions, customs, arrivals and other areas within the airport
- Constant passenger & crew interaction
- Operate jet bridge (if trained)
- Resolve issues with flight activity to ensure on-time departure
- Some cash handling transactions, manifests, and labeling
- At least 18yrs old, with a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Basic Math Skills: Adding, Subtracting, Division, and Multiplying
- Computer Literate
- Able to stand, bend, squat, reach, grasp and pick up items; occasional lifting up to 70lbs
- Reading & comprehension of reference materials, instructions, policies & procedures
- Background Check, Fingerprint and Drug Screen required for all successful applicants
- Common sense and organized
- Mental capacity to make quick and rational decisions
- Effective communication skills and good listening skills
- Able to multi-task and carry out duties in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual is a plus
- Knowledge of airport ground operations a plus!