Aircraft Appearance Agent
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering 'Low Fares Done Right' to more than 60 destinations in the United States, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 270 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier's hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company's signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration's 2015 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry's most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
The Aircraft Appearance Agent is responsible for all aircraft cleaning tasks, as well restocking, security searching and securing the aircraft interior.
- Perform turn, overnight and heavy cleaning of aircraft interior; including trash removal, vacuuming cabin and flight deck carpeting, mopping galley and lavatory floors, cleaning of seat back pockets, tray tables, galleys, lavatories, seat cushions, seat frames, passenger service units, windows, overhead bins, ceilings, and aircraft carpets.
- Stock the aircraft cabin to include safety cards, cabin service guides, airsick bags, and lavatory supplies, as well as stocking additional cleaning supplies in aircraft galleys as directed.
- Perform security searches of Frontier aircraft within the parameters of Frontier's station security plan.
- Drive various vehicles on the ramp area, including (but not limited to) electric carts, vans, box trucks and ramp equipment.
- Other duties as assigned by coordinator, supervisor or manager
- Adhere to airport and aircraft security regulations and report any violations and/or potential violations to management.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Valid driver's license required
- Must pass a comprehensive background check (and maintain a clear background when employed).
- Must obtain Customs & Border Protection Seal from US Department of Homeland Security within 30 days of employment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all flight and ground crew personnel and follow verbal and written directions given by coordinator, supervisor or manager
- Ability to use a desktop computer to send and receive emails, read company memos and alert bulletins and to complete initial and yearly training courses
- Ability to walk on uneven terrain, and climb stairs and ladders
- Ability to work while standing, sitting, bending, kneeling and squatting
- Ability to perform work above shoulder and head level for lengthy periods of time
- Ability to lift objects up to 75 pounds, above shoulder and head level
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Apply Online Send This Job to a Friend
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.