GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
The Return Agent is a vital member of the location team and acts as a key company representative by providing superior, courteous, and friendly service when interacting with our customers. Return Agents offer the highest level of professionalism, accuracy, and efficiency to our customers as they return their vehicles, and is responsible for ensuring full customer satisfaction is achieved during the return process in performance of specified job tasks.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcome all customers and interface with them in the most pleasant manner by offering an approachable and welcoming presence to ensure the customer is comfortable.
- Provides the highest and unmatched level of service while keeping in compliance with Fox's Vehicle Return policies and procedures.
- Communicate with customers professionally and in a respectful manner throughout the entire process to ensure full customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Inspect returning vehicles for damage (by utilizing the "Damage Evaluation Tool") for mileage and fuel levels; and for the required cleaning.
- Secure vehicle keys from the customer and ensure they stay with the vehicle while reminding customers to remove their personal belongings.
- Offer customer assistance with luggage and identify additional areas where assistance may be helpful to the customer.
- Document type of damage according to company process and procedures, and complete necessary vehicle cleaning procedures to ensure it is available for subsequent customer use.
- Report all damages to the Risk Management Department to ensure proper procedures are followed, and accident and/or loss reports and associated backup are completed timely, if necessary.
- Complete appropriate forms and paperwork to notify management of any mechanical damage and/or issues to the vehicle.
- Accurately record fuel level using Fuel Card, the mileage in Rental.Net, and explain any charges to the customer.
- Review the final rental contract with the customer and explain all charges and thoroughly answer customer inquiries.
- Ensure that any items found in the vehicle are tagged with the appropriate unit number, date and time; all items must be turned into lost and found immediately upon completion of the transaction.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of three years of sales or customer service experience in a high volume or service oriented environment with a proven track record of excellence preferred
- Rental experience is preferred
- Must possess a valid driver's license with a safe driving record
Company Description Fox Rent A Car, Inc. was founded in 1989 as a discount brand catering to airport travelers. Actively managed and owned by its founders, the organization has enjoyed robust growth and positive operating income for over twenty-eight years. Established on the basis of joining technology-enabled efficiency with proactive price management, Fox has been successfully growing airport rental market share and positioning itself as a viable alternative to the larger brands in the car rental space.
With 18 major airport locations across the US, Fox Rent-A-Car offers the consumer the same selection of foreign and domestic vehicles at a significant discount from the larger rental operators in the market. As the 21st-century traveler becomes more discerning and cost-conscious, the Fox brand will continue to gain acceptance and a loyal following, founded on the principle of consistently offering value and service to the customer.