Supervisor, Line Maintenance
Frontier is a major air carrier headquartered in Denver, CO. We employee over 3,000 aviation professionals and, due to our outstanding growth, are always looking to add more dedicated professionals to our team. From bases in Denver, Chicago, Trenton and Orlando -- as well as numerous focus cities across the continental U.S. Frontier currently flies to more than 70 domestic and international destinations.
- Monitors maintenance activities to ensure performance levels are sufficient to provide the highest possible standards of quality and safety.
- Determines work priorities on the shift.
- Supervises maintenance performed by Frontier maintenance personnel on company aircraft as well as contract aircraft.
- Provides timely and accurate information on aircraft status.
- Determines job standards, tests personnel productivity, safety habits and workmanship.
- Reviews and evaluates maintenance performance and administers corrective action when necessary.
- Assists in formulation of departmental policy.
- Administers company and departmental budget and performance commitments.
- Assists in creating departmental budget and performance commitments.
- Meets agreed-upon budget and performance commitments.
- Assures that all tools and equipment are maintained at a level of safety that meets the National Bureau of Standards requirements and/ or the manufacturer specifications.
- Computer and administrative functions as assigned by Manager.
- Previous line maintenance experience required
- Previous Supervisory experience required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent working knowledge of Company maintenance policies and procedures.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a stressful environment.
- Ability to communicate in an effective, calm, and professional manner at all times.
- Ability to lead and motivate maintenance personnel in a positive and professional manner.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Apply Online Send This Job to a Friend
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.