UH-60 Helicopter Mechanic
- Applicant must have A&P Licenses for this position.
- Positions are located in Leesburg Florida and Boise Idaho
- Applicant must own standard tools.
- Prior UH-60 and or AS350 experience a plus.
- Aircraft Phase maintenance experience is a plus.
- Prior field maintenance experience a plus.
- Prior fire experience a plus.
- Individuals must be able to work in a field environment and as a team member.
- Position travels part of the year.
- Class A CDL with Hazmat is required as part of the position.The company will train you to get your CDL after hire but you must have a driving history with no DUI's in the last seven years.
- These are full time jobs that require relocation to the either of the company's bases and include seasonal travel.
- Pre-employment Drug screen and background checks required. US residency is required. We are a drug, alcohol, and nicotine free work place.
Industry competitive pay and benefits with profit sharing, overtime, travel, lodging, and per diem. We are an EOE company.
Starting hourly pay is based upon position and experience. Amount is based on experience and length of time A&P has been held.