UH-60 Helicopter Mechanic
- Applicant must have A&P Licenses for this position.
- Applicant must own standard tools.
- Prior UH-60 and or AS350 experience a plus.
- UH-60 Phase Maintenance a plus.
- Prior field maintenance experience a plus.
- Prior fire experience a plus.
- Individuals must be able to work in a field environment and as a team member.
- Position travels part of the year.
- Class A CDL with Hazmat is required as part of the position.The company will train you to get your CDL after hire but you must have a driving history with no DUI's in the last seven years.
- These are full time jobs that require relocation to the either of the company's bases and include seasonal travel.
- Pre-employment Drug screen and background checks required. US residency is required. We are a drug, alcohol, and nicotine free work place.