Maintenance Engineer - Floridays Resort
Floridays Resort Orlando - a Top 20 Trip Advisor Hotel and Luxury Property in Orlando is currently looking for a swing shift Engineer with a minimum of 3 years proven Condo Hotel experience. Successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the property to always look professional and free from any deficiencies including but not limited to painting, light fixtures and bulb replacement, floor and seating coverings, physical appearance of all assets kept crisp and up-to-date and all grounds and vehicles.
The Preventive Maintenance Engineer will also be responsible for maintaining the physical assets in an effort to meet our standards of operations and to ensure the longevity of the asset and mechanicals of the property, perform the "Preventative Maintenance Program" (PMP) in any unit requested to ensure that all units are in satisfactory condition and follow and maintain all MSDS standards within the department as required.
Additional responsibilities included but not limited to include operate in compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and government regulations, routinely check public and guest room facilities to ensure the effectiveness of our preventative maintenance program and participate on all property emergency procedures that protects both our guests and employees on a day to day basis.
1. Previous property/resort management experience (3 years minimum)
2. Licenses and/or certifications as required by law.
3. Skilled in systems maintenance and repair.
4. Skilled in the proper and safe use of all tools, equipment, materials, chemicals and products related to the department.
5. Thorough knowledge of electrical systems, HVAC, boilers, mechanical systems and the repair and maintenance of all mentioned.
6. The ability to stand, squat, reach walk and lift for periods at a time.