Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world,
Diamond Resorts International??
Imagine a Career Focused on Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL?? OFFERS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
- Qualified Sales Leads
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
- Industry Leading Training Program
- Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
- Real Opportunities for Growth!
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the industry and start delivering Vacations for Life?? today!
The Sales Manager ensures his/her team performs all sales activities for new & existing members. The Sales Manager is responsible for representing Diamond Resorts International??, ensuring member/guest satisfaction and managing quality of product and service delivery.
- Supervise a team of sales agents to carry out presentations of company products and services to current & potential clients in an ethical and responsible manner.
- Assist and train representatives in sourcing and developing client referrals.
- Develop sales action plans and schedules for each individual client.
- Assist team members with the structure and action plans for each sales presentation.
- Assist representatives in overcoming clients' objections.
- Add credibility as a higher authority figure, negotiating with clients to close sales of the company's products and services.
- Provide superior customer service in accordance with the Company DRIven to Excellence standards.
- Consistently practice and maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members, management, owners, members and prospects.
- Operate general office machinery (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Five (5) years of successful sales experience in the vacation ownership or timeshare industry.
- Two (2) years of proven success as a Sales Manager in the vacation ownership industry.
- Thorough knowledge of the vacation ownership industry trends.
- Strong working knowledge of Resort Condominiums International and Interval International products & services.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Licensing as required by state laws & regulations.
- Advanced sales and negotiation skills.
- Ability to conduct oneself in a professional and unbiased manner at all times.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Initiative and adaptability.
- Detail oriented.
Confidential Interviews will be arranged if required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Company Description Diamond Resorts International, with its network of more than 420 vacation destinations located in 35 countries throughout the continental United States, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, South America, Central America, Europe, Asia, Australasia and Africa, provides guests with choice and flexibility to let them create their dream vacation, whether they are traveling an hour away or around the world.
Our relaxing vacations have the power to give guests an increased sense of happiness and satisfaction in their lives, while feeling healthier and more fulfilled in their relationships, by enjoying memorable and meaningful experiences that let them Stay Vacationed.
Diamond Resorts International manages vacation ownership resorts and sells vacation ownership points that provide members and owners with Vacations for Life at over 420 managed and affiliated properties and cruise itineraries.