Contracts Specialist - Data Entry
Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world,
Diamond Resorts International??
Imagine a Career Focused on Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL?? OFFERS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
- Industry Leading Training Program
- Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
- Real Opportunities for Growth!
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the industry and start delivering Vacations for Life?? today!
The Contracts Specialist performs data entry to create legal contracts between the company and its clients, retrieves credit, loan and account history on prospective clients, and supports the Site Contracts as necessary to complete paperwork for contracts generated. Position requires communication with the sites and other corporate departments via e-mail and telephone. Scan documents for archiving and electronic delivery, review contracts created by fellow processors for quality assurance and accuracy, following up with the sites for corrections and recording errors. Must be able to achieve and maintain department standards monthly. Must have strong communication and organizational skills, be attentive to detail, be a team player adaptable to frequent change in a fast-paced environment, and be able to multi-task while retaining accuracy and quality of work. Must have a high degree of self-motivation and initiative. Our office is open 7 days a week with varying hours. Must be able to work any shift any day and be very flexible with scheduling.
- Review purchase proposals for accuracy and legibility before data entry.
- Retrieve sensitive customer materials such as credit reports, loan history and other personal information.
- Review contracts accuracy (i.e. signatures, address, financing, etc)
- Appropriately follow department and company policies and procedures.
- Communicate with Site Contracts and other corporate departments via emails and telephone.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude.
- Provide superior customer service in accordance with the Company DRIven to Excellence standards.
- Consistently practice and maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members, management, owners, members and prospects.
- Operate office machinery (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine, etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned and assist other departments with miscellaneous tasks.
- Will be trained by department Central Contracts Trainer; in addition leadership for support will be the Lead Processors, Contracts Assistant Manager and Contracts Manager.
- Will occasionally process credit card funds. These funds can be anywhere from less than a dollar to several thousand dollars.
- Intermediate computer proficiency in Microsoft Excel , Word and Outlook.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Ability to work flexible hours/shifts, holidays and weekends required.
- Previous experience in the Vacation Ownership or Hospitality industry preferred.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Strong skills in basic math.
- Ability to type 35 WPM
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Initiative and adaptability
- Detail oriented
Confidential Interviews will be arranged if required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
???Company Description Diamond Resorts International, with its network of more than 420 vacation destinations located in 35 countries throughout the continental United States, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, South America, Central America, Europe, Asia, Australasia and Africa, provides guests with choice and flexibility to let them create their dream vacation, whether they are traveling an hour away or around the world.
Our relaxing vacations have the power to give guests an increased sense of happiness and satisfaction in their lives, while feeling healthier and more fulfilled in their relationships, by enjoying memorable and meaningful experiences that let them Stay Vacationed.
Diamond Resorts International manages vacation ownership resorts and sells vacation ownership points that provide members and owners with Vacations for Life at over 420 managed and affiliated properties and cruise itineraries.