Promotional Sales Agent (Chalmette,LA)
With more than 16,000 associates and 190 resort properties worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership is not only the world s largest vacation ownership company, but is consistently ranked as an employer of choice in the markets we serve.
We strive to treat our associates, owners and guests with integrity and respect at every opportunity.
Explore the categories below to learn more about a career with Wyndham Vacation Ownership, and come join a dynamic team that helps make vacation dreams a reality. Minimum Qualifications:
- Open Scheduling Availability (flexible evenings, weekends, and holidays). Schedules rotate bi weekly and our agents work the following:
- Week 1: 2 evenings/ 3 days
- Week 2: 3 evenings/ 2 days
- Days of the week vary
- Hours begin at 9 AM and end at 9 PM; shifts are typically 6-8 hours in duration
- Customer Service Experience preferred.
- Interest in working directly with customers; face to face marketing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 18 years of age, minimum requirement.
- Job Locations: Downtown New Orleans, Warehouse District New Orleans, and Garden District New Orleans.
To speak directly with a recruiter about this potential career opportunity, please apply NOW.
Our recruiters are excited to discuss specific job details and compensation with you TODAY.
We look forward to meeting you! OUR TEAM:
- Marian Howorth, Sales and Marketing Recruiter
- Brittni Williamson, Area Recruiting Manager, LA/TX
Please fill out the Jobs2Careers short form application to be contacted by our Wyndham Vacation Ownership Recruiting Specialists.
Associated topics: cruise, hotel, resort, room reservation, ticket, tour, tourism, travel agent, vacation