Skip to main content
VALET DUAL-RATE SUPERVISOR
May 19, 2017
May 20, 2017
- Monitor daily progress/improvement, areas of training, etc.
- Be able to help with the hiring, training, and counseling of valet departments
- Ensures departments are instilling prompt, professional and courteous service to all guests
- Handles any guest complaints or problems, regarding specific departments, in a prompt and courteous manner
- Prepares periodic team member performance reviews and makes personnel recommendations to the Valet Manager
- Schedules all team members to ensure that there is sufficient to provide the most efficient guest service possible.
Even if this means working in designated department, allowing proper coverage
- Exercise initiative and judgment, ensuring the smooth operational flow of department matters
- Ensures valet department areas are maintained and well stocked
- Observes parking lot areas for any unauthorized tampering
- Ensure all DOT requirements are maintained, updated and communicated to Department and Operations Manager.
- Ensures safe and proper use of all Valet equipment.
- Manage/Control all supplies and inventory in the department.
- Must maintain the Rivers Casino expectation on Team Member files and file audits.
- Must have manager approval on any shuttle service outside normal radius or use by internal guests.
- Greet the guest with positive body manner, friendly demeanor in accordance with the 5-10 rules; open Casino doors for guests during slow periods.
- Hand out valet tickets and perform damage inspections of all vehicles before parked.
- All other duties as assigned
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to uphold presentation/demeanor in stressful situations and calling for assistance when necessary
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal communications skills to effectively interface with guests
- Previous experience in Valet management/customer service position is required
- Must possess strong organizational/planning skills
- Must be able to "run" to/from vehicles.
- Ability to share or divide attention among several ongoing activities, projects or assignments.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and the ability to be insured under our company policy
- Ability to work under time constraints
- Must be able to lift and/or move object of up to 75 lbs
- Must be self-motivated, requiring little supervision
- Must be computer literate and possess the ability to use various office programs
- Ability to drive various vehicles with a standard or automatic transmission
- Ability to successfully fulfill the pre-employment process
- Ability to work flexible shifts and days of the week including holidays
- Ability to obtain and maintain all necessary licensing
- Frequent walking, standing, kneeling, twisting, bending and lifting