Guest Service Agent - Kings Land
What will I be doing?
As a Guest Services Agent you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Greet guests and complete the registration process to include, but not limited to, inputting and retrieving information from the computer, confirmation of guest information and room rate, selection of rooms, coding electronic keys, promoting marketing programs, providing a welcome packet and ensuring guest knows location of room and/or has a bell person accompany him/her
• Assist guests with check-out including, but not limited to, ensuring rooms and services are correctly accounted, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, accepting and recording various forms of payment, converting foreign currency, making change and processing gift certificates and cards
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of hotel information including, but not limited to, room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, the local area and other general product knowledge and answer guest questions and inquiries
• Use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities and to maximize room occupancy
• Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
• Field guest complaints, conduct research and resolve and negotiate solutions for guest satisfaction
• Receive, input, retrieve and relay messages to guests
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
• 1 year of related experience in front desk or guest service position required.
• High School Diploma required.
• 1 year of customer service experience required.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Hospitality experience preferred.
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club?? and The Hilton Club??, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of
brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable
vacation destinations. We are committed to enriching the lives of our Club
Members and guests with memorable vacations in some of the world's most
sought-after destinations. Our culture of hospitality also extends to our
more than 7,500 Team Members who collectively play an important role in
delivering exceptional service, quality accommodations, and positive travel
experiences. That's why we've created a workplace that supports growth,
opportunity, work-life balance, and respect.
We offer an extensive array of benefits, from paid time off, travel
discounts and bonuses to the best parental leave plans in the business, to
attract the most qualified and driven candidates in the industry. As the
leader in vacation ownership, we are focused on helping each and every one
of our Team Members produce their best work so they can reach their fullest