This position will support our corporate operations team. The ideal candidate will have corporate travel counselor experience including support of an online booking tool, in addition to experience with reporting and vendor interface.
- Understand and provide support for selected online booking tools. Interface with clients on usage of the online booking tool. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end user help requests. Research and assist in creation of support tickets for online booking tools. Assist with testing online booking tool (Concur)
- Follows company procedures, guidelines and standards in the areas of: customer service, researching Passenger Name Records (PNRs) and profiles, ticketing, utilization of front room Computer Reservations System (Sabre) productivity, attendance, accuracy of work, invoicing, etc.
- Assist in management of unused tickets, including reporting, necessary updates and audits on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Oversee audit of Non-ARC documents.
- Assist with debit memo related research.
- Researches and provides solutions to travel-related problems clients may have experienced with arrangements provided them by El Sol Travel.
- Is fully informed and stays abreast of all airlines rules and regulations and other industry requirements.
- Maintains high level of competency in operation of the CRS (Sabre). Assist with testing of new Sabre products and interface with TRAMS.
- Attends staff and training meetings for ongoing updates in the travel industry and office procedures. Continued training on Sabre and Concur or other products introduced.
- Keeps immediate superior promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action, which may be taken.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate, which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Understands individual client’s travel policies and booking guidelines. Utilizes El Sol Travel preferred vendors and client negotiated contracts.
Our ideal candidate:
Education and experience
- Have at least 5 years Corporate travel counselor experience in addition to operations support
- Shifts vary Monday - Friday, 6AM - 5PM
- Ability to train in our Tempe office and then work from home
Skills and abilities:
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- VIP desk experience helpful
- Ability to read history in Sabre reservations
- Testing with an online booking tool preferred
- Experience working with Concur Administration tool
- Proficient Sabre skills booking air, car, hotel, Amtrak, International reservations, pricing, etc…
- knowledge of Ticketing, exchanges, and Phase IV domestic and international
- Reside in the Valley and available to begin training immediately
- Ability to be on the job during scheduled hours and practice punctuality
- Enthusiastically work well under pressure with a team and manage projects on multiple accounts simultaneously
- Effectively communicate with customers, airline personnel, hotel reservation agents, and coworkers
- Willing to follow directions, practice time management, adapt quickly to changes and fulfill job responsibilities
What we offer:
We offer an excellent benefits package including the following:
- Legal Plan
- Covered Parking
Job Type: Full-time - Train in Tempe location then the position is Virtual