We are a luxury travel & lifestyle company that focuses on travel to unique and specialized destinations around the world. In addition to travel, we also provide our clients with access to once in a lifetime experiences - award show after parties, courtside NBA seats, and more!
We are looking for an experienced Sabre specialist to support our company’s flight and ticketing department on Friday evenings, Saturdays, and Sundays. We are looking for someone who can complete a task quickly, thoroughly, and accurately.
The ideal candidate should have several years of Sabre experience. Main responsibilities will include quoting and booking hotels, pulling flight fares, ticketing flights, processing exchanges, refunds, and cancellations.
This is an hourly position with opportunity to turn into a full time role. This position will require the commitment of a minimum of three weekends per month.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adjusting, pricing, holding, ticketing, exchanging and voiding of flights through Sabre
- Booking, quoting, and managing hotel reservations through Sabre
- Tracking of hotel bookings and itinerary management
- Access to a phone, computer, and printer
- 5 + years of Sabre experience
- Proficiency in holding, ticketing, voiding, cancelling, and exchanging flights in Sabre