The reservations/operations manager is responsible for team leadership and ensuring
impeccable client, vendor service is always provided. This role is also accountable for the
strategic implementation of the correct and consistent functioning of the reservations /
operations center. The manager must assess the operation for accuracy, consistency, and
capability daily, ensuring all the proper tools are available for this effective delivery.
- Hiring, training, coaching, and leading operations/reservations associates and consultants as they provide support for clients/vendors
- Implement the processes and practices of our new CRM system with training, coaching, to leading operations/reservations associates and consultants
- Leading team meetings, to better understand issues and barriers to success, educating and coaching employees on processes and practices, and setting expectations for the team.
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing team goals.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analyzing call/informational data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and client satisfaction.
- Authorizing replacements or refunds.
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and operations.
- Work collaboratively to support and promote the company’s values and vision.
- Develop reward, recognition and motivation techniques to maintain employee satisfaction.
- Work in partnership with product and other departments to ensure seamless adoption of all client satisfaction goals, objectives and initiatives.
- Assess and develop a foundation of procedures to evaluate operational/reservation growth from $7 to $10 million, $10 to $15 million and $15 to $20 in sales.
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- 5+ years of business/leadership experience
- Higher education in business management or related field or equivalent experience required
- Thorough understanding of operations, architecture, and supervisory philosophies
- Proven leader with outstanding communication skills and practices
- Ability to invigorate others
- Detail oriented in process and execution
- Process driven
- Ability to analyze problems and formulate solutions
- Good judgment and logic with the ability to make rapid decisions using a defined framework, process, and metrics
- Area Knowledge – systems, processes, scripts, users/customers, people
- Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office Applications preferred (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)