Offer best in class travel consultation to Travel Leaders clients. Quote and book accurate domestic & international, car and hotel reservations, insuring all corporate travel policies are followed.
- Service inbound corporate and government travel requests.
- Delivery extraordinary customer service to all travel leaders clients.
- Greet all clients with enthusiasm.
- Provide consultative service to travelers and travel arrangers throughout the booking process.
- Complete all reservations in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring all corporate travel policies are followed.
- Follow applicable guidelines around Federal and State travel requirements, including the Fly America Act.
- Secure the lowest air/car/hotel rates available at time of booking.
- Utilization of client and Travel Leaders negotiated programs when applicable.
- Utilize GDS low fare search capabilities.
- Maintain goal expectations in the following areas:
- Productivity – measured by transactions per day.
- Quality – minimal customer service issues.
- Customer experience – measured through call monitoring performance.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 5 years’ travel selling experience
- 5+ years’ customer service experience, preferably in the travel industry
- Exceptional/above & beyond, proactive customer service approach
- Excellent travel industry knowledge
- Mastery in Apollo GDS, with experience in multiple GDS’
- GDS formats, short cuts, enhancements, pricing, smartpoint.