Front Desk Supervisor *pending regulatory approval*
Overview: Don?t just work. Work Happy. A career in gaming? At Argosy Casino Riverside we think you?ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry. An individual could be successful if they possess the following . Your daily responsibilities include: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Responsible for providing guidance and daily supervision to staff in the department. Supports and administers operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.
- Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager any scheduling concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for supporting compliance to departmental budgets.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. Ensures team provides high level of quality service standards. Compliant with all regulatory requirements within area of responsibility.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services, and resolve guests? complaints while supporting all customer service programs.
- Supports Front Desk team members with tasks as needed.
- Adheres to operational goals. Works toward operational goals and monitors achievement of performance objectives.
- Protects and preserves assets of the company.
- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Associates Degree (A. A.) in hotel, tourism, or hospitality (or related field); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner. Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Work, and Outlook).
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Knowledge of hotel system software.
- Manages work procedures and expedites workflow.
- Provides coaching and counseling to team members.