Offer best in class travel consultation to Travel Leaders clients as part of our after-hours service team. This position is full time, and requires some flexibility in schedule. Quote and book accurate domestic & international, car and hotel reservations, insuring all corporate travel policies are followed.
inbound corporate and government travel requests.
· Delivery extraordinary customer service to all Travel Leaders clients.
· Greet all clients with enthusiasm.
· Provide consultative service to travelers and travel arrangers throughout the booking process.
· Complete all reservations in an accurate and timely manner, insuring all corporate travel policies are followed.
· Follow applicable guidelines around Federal and State travel requirements, including the Fly America Act.
· Secure the lowest air/car/hotel rates available at time of booking.
· Utilization of client and Travel Leaders negotiated programs when applicable.
· Utilize GDS low fare search capabilities.
· Service customers in our multi-channel support environment
· Telephonic, Chat, Email
· Maintain goal expectations in the following areas:
· Productivity – measured by transactions per day.
· Quality – minimal customer service issues.
· Customer experience – measured through call monitoring performance.
· 5 years’ travel selling experience
· 5+ years’ customer service experience, preferably in the travel industry
o Exceptional/above & beyond, proactive customer service approach
· Excellent travel industry knowledge
· Mastery in Apollo GDS, with experience in Sabre and Worldspan preferred
o GDS formats, short cuts, enhancements, pricing, smartpoint.
· Flexibility with schedule when required to support business needs
· Corporate travel experience required
· Expert in international travel bookings and process
· Experienced handling of multiple accounts
· Exceptional communication skills both written and oral
· Embrace change, adaptable, viewed as a leader
· Has strong understanding of own skill set and development opportunities
· Demonstrates exceptional teamwork
o Proactively offers support when ability matches need
o Acts as a leader among peers
o Thanks peers for support they have provided
· Ability to provide constructive feedback to peers and leaders when appropriate
· Ability to handle most difficult situations
o May seek minimal guidance, but generally has solution at hand
o Able to support peers in decision making
o Knows when to escalate to a supervisor
· Strong understanding of key TLC initiatives and employs strong change management skills consistently
**Full-time shifts will be on a bid-basis with seniority based on overall scores on GDS Assessment**