Kognitiv is paving the way for the next era in B2B collaborative commerce - enabling consumer and hospitality brands to engage deeply and securely with their customer base. Brands can collaborate with suppliers and value-added partners, providing customers with personalized experiences.
About the role:
Self-employed – commission-based compensation plan
As we continue to grow – we are now looking to expand our existing Home Based Sales Agent team!
As a self-employed Home Based (Sales) Agent, you’re in control! This means you can tailor your shifts around your private life, ensuring the ultimate work/life balance that suits you and your loved ones.
Like our customers, you love the travel industry and you are phenomenal at making our customers feel important. Your desire to deliver the highest possible standard of customer service is what makes you tick and that’s why we want you to join us!
Apart from your exceptional Travel Agent background, your passion for unrivalled customer service and your ability to build and nurture customer relationships, we ask that you can work from a location which is free from background noise.
This is a full-time Sales Agent role where you can be based from home! (Training and regular visits to the Mississauga office are necessary)
Areas of responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Plan, counsel and sell travel services to potential customers
- Proficient in booking transportation, flights, hotel accommodations, car rentals, tours, and excursions through various supplier channels.
- Working proficiency in multi system environment.
- Consult published and computer-based resources for information on departure and arrival times, fares, and hotel ratings and accommodations
- Sell a full range of preferred supplier products in order to meet and exceed targets
- Invoice and document client files accurately
- Action, and execute all necessary requirements to fulfil travel arrangement requests for the client
- Well versed in travel product, services and suppliers for the Canadian Market
- Assist in the resolution of client complaints
- Other duties as assigned
- Promote additional services to enhance customer travel plans
- Bubbly, customer focused and engaging people skills, great at building relationships and rapport over the telephone.
- TICO certification
- Strong sales and service skills
- Pro-active and a can-do approach to problem solving
- Booking process experience with attention to detail and urgency to meet deadlines
- Travel Agency, Consolidator, OTA or similar background with a wide knowledge of tour operators and understanding of tailor-made itineraries and cruise preferable.
- Adaptability to different brands
- Ability to work well within a team both remote and office based
- Must be fluent in English with excellent written communication skills
- A suitable working environment that is free from background noise
- Must be self-motivated, energetic and flexible, with a commitment to working a variety of shift options
- Proactive approach with interpersonal skills that complement the ability to listen and communicate
- Fluency in Portuguese, German and/or French would be highly beneficial