Airport Jobs - Hiring FT Tanker Int Airport (MCO)
ASIG by Menzies Aviation, a leading provider in aviation support services, is Hiring a Professional Tractor Trailer / Liquid Tanker International Airport (MCO)
Position: Tractor Trailer / Tanker Driver (FT)
Hours: 40 plus a week - OT as needed
Benefits we offer include Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance (full time), 401(k) plan with 4% match, Tuition Reimbursement, and paid training!
Applicants MUST Have. . .
* Must have 2 - 5 years of Liquid Hauling & Over The Road Experience to be considered.
* Have a valid CDL license with Tanker and HazMat endorsements!
* Have or be eligible for a TWIC card! if you already have one that's a plus
* Be available to work various shift, holidays, weekends and possible overtime!
* Tanker Drivers will drive between Port Everglades and PBI.
* Ability to safely operate a tractor trailer/tanker filled with liquid on a highway, obeying all traffic laws; and maintaining a valid driver's license.
* Able to lift and attach fuel hose to load fuel into tanker.
* Able to lift and attach fuel hose to unload fuel from tanker into fuel facility.
* Able to qualify and meet Port Security Check.
* Able to meet various terminal qualifications at Port.
* Reports status of daily operations to the supervisor and/or manager; and completing daily truck sheets and vehicle inspections.
* Knowledge and compliance with all safety procedures; including reporting incidents and injuries immediately to supervisor.
* Performs other service functions as required.
ASIG by Menzie Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/VetCompany Description Are you interested in working for the recognized leader in the commercial aviation services industry?
Here at ASIG we offer a full range of ground handling, fueling, and airport facility services in more than 80 cities throughout North America, Europe, Asia, and Central America. ASIG has built a service network capable of providing truly global solutions in aviation services. We employ 8,000 plus quality-driven aviation service professionals!
Our commitment to quality is second to none. By working collaboratively with our customers, we develop innovative solutions that offer real value to the world's airlines, airports, oil companies and other partners.
Every day, ASIG's highly trained staff takes pride in helping flights leave safely and on time, so that passengers, their belongings and cargo arrive at their intended destinations. "What Can We Do For You Today?" is a statement of how ASIG staff serve airports and the customers worldwide.
How would you like to be a part of our team?
ASIG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet