Maintenance Recruiting Coordinator
The Maintenance Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for sourcing, interviewing and matching qualified applicants for Maintenance positions. This position is responsible for assessing the technical skills of Maintenance applicants to ensure they possess the skills necessary to be successful.
- In conjunction with HR, builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport
- Coordinate with HR to ensure open positions are posted through the applicant tracking system and placing advertisements for job postings with internet sites
- Maintains accurate applicant tracking processes and procedures and complies with all State and Federal employment laws, as well as all Company policies and procedures
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Extends selected applicants employment offers
- Coordinates with Maintenance Training to ensure all new hire travel and hotel accommodations for Indoc/Gen Fam classes are scheduled appropriately
- Fast paced environment in which task shifting and tight deadlines occur- Flexibility is key
- Able to change direction as needed
- Ability and flexibility to travel to support job requirements
- All other duties assigned
- Strong organizational skills and extremely detail-oriented
- Proficient in all Microsoft Products: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Experience using ADP Enterprise and Recruiting Management preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in improving processes and the ability to discuss technical experience of applicant.
- General understanding of Human Resource Management principles, in addition to Federal/ State laws regarding employment practices
Education & Experience
- 1- 3 years recruiting experience in a high volume environment or related knowledge of technical or airline operations
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred
*Equivalent education and experience will be considered.
Company Description Mesa Airlines...A Tradition of Customer Service
Founded on a mesa in New Mexico in 1982 and headquartered in Phoenix since 1998, Mesa Airlines provides regional air service for American Airlines under the American Eagle and US Airways Express brands and for United Airlines under the United Express banner. Mesa operates 133 aircraft with more than 600 daily system departures to 117 cities, 39 states, the District of Columbia, Canada and Mexico. The company's agreements with its partners are among the longest in the regional industry and extend to 2025 (American/US Airways) and 2020 (United).