Contiki Inbound Sales Call Center Manager
Its time to discover your path! Finding the right career path in life is always an exciting goal to achieve. We believe that as a family and team; we work better when we are happy and passionate about what we do. We are dream makers and at The Travel Corporation its that passion that burns within us.
We are currently seeking an Inbound Sales Call Center Manager to support our Contiki brand. So if you are interested in joining a team that places high value on innovation, customer service and giving back, then we would like to hear from you! Apply Today!ABOUT US:
Contiki is the legendary worldwide leader in vacations for 18 - 35 age group. Contiki creates eye-opening experiences for young travelers around the globe. Travelling with us isn't about ticking boxes, but about those moments in time that stay with you for life. For 50 years we've been taking like-minded travelers around the world offering unforgettable experiences and memories in over 46 countries across 6 continents. We exist to connect young travelers to the time of their lives. Every second counts.
The Contact Center Manager will supervise daily operations and personnel aiming for maximum sales and efficiency ensuring that technology is utilized to a maximum and that their staff is well-organized and productive. Must be an organized, reliable and results-driven professional. They must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the "big picture" and make improvements.
ABOUT THE JOB WE ARE HIRING FOR:
- Manage the staff in the Contiki Contact Center in a proactive and caring way which maximizes sales performance and revenue using the performance data that is provided and that can be obtained through running reports
- Promote teamwork, training, compliance with company policies and procedures
- Work as appropriate to address staff needs and promote staff retention; work with Human Resources and other internal and/or external partners as necessary to take appropriate actions in a timely manner
- Manage the staff through regular feedback, coaching, motivation, formal performance appraisals, enacting disciplinary processes and support to ensure continuous improvement of the team members
- Work closely with upper management to implement efficiency improvement ideas and process improvement initiatives which will lead to greater efficiency and sales
- Manage the business processes within the parameters that have been agreed by all contact center teams, and feedback suggestions for future improvements
- Manage Contiki's Contact Center budget efficiently and effectively
- Monitor staffing levels to ensure we are able to meet our Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) as well as the contact center budget
- Maintain the integrity of the Incentive programs; provide spot incentives and Educationals as motivational tools for the team
- Manage and measure contact handling within the team to ensure efficiency of contact volume and maintenance of queues
- Effectively manage communication with Contiki president, local sales and marketing teams and overseas departments to maintain contact center standards and service levels
- Set the standard for coaching employees in customer service & sales skills; assist staff in using your Consultative Sales Process skills to improve customer satisfaction and increase sales
- Set the standard for coaching of employees in up-sell, cross sell and ultimately conversion of inquiries
- Engage in and/or lead the roll out efforts for new business solutions as it relates to the contact center staff, e.g. Mentor program, Quality and Training department, hiring process improvement, training process improvement etc.
- Recruit, interview, and hire staff as required and work with Human Resources to ensure appropriate new hire set up procedures
- Other duties as required and assigned
WHAT WOULD A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE HAVE?
- 2+ years' experience managing a sales team, call center experience required
- A bachelor's degree preferred
- Working knowledge or ability to learn Tropics
- Working knowledge or ability to learn Amadeus
- Salesforce proficiency strongly required
- Consultative Sales Process skills required
- Strong knowledge of the Contiki product offering
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and act with a sense of urgency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)required
- Internet proficiency required, Confidentiality
- You will have the ability to coach, develop, and motivate staff to achieve targets and goals
- Strong leadership, creativity and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff required
- Credibility to influence peers and management.
- Vision correctable to 20/20 with reasonable accommodation
- Ability to lift 25 pounds with reasonable accommodation
- Ability to travel on occasion, including overnights, Occasional weekend shifts required, Proven track record of building strong partnerships in order to achieve results
- Supportive, fun and friendly team environment
- Professional development for all employees
- Opportunity to learn all aspects of the travel industry
- On-going training program for all staff
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental & vision)
- 12 days' vacation to start
- 9 Holidays per year
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching contribution
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Volunteer Days (2 per year)
- Vacation Buy-up Program
- Employee referral incentives
- Ride-share incentives (carpooling, public transportation)
- Excellent travel discounts for employees, friends and family members
The Travel Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against race, color, creed, sex, gender, religion, marital status, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.