Negotiation Team Coordinator
Negotiation Team Coordinator
The Negotiator Team Coordinator is primarily responsible for monitoring and completing messages that come in from the client to the Negotiator Team. The position is also responsible for addressing rooming lists, hotel room audit discrepancies, building reservations within the system and completing modifications within established production goals. This role is critical in ensuring all requests have full attention and any updated communication from the client to CLS is taken care of as quickly and efficiently as possible. Communication among the cross-functional Operations team is critical. The Negotiator Team Coordinator must be in constant communication with the Negotiators. Teamwork is the primary focus within this role.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Use decision making skills to monitor and complete messages from the client while also updating the Negotiation Team regarding requests that need to be re-negotiated or additional options found.
- Address any messages or follow-up alerts and complete needed additions, modifications, cancelations, coding changes, method of payment issues, rooming lists, etc. for all messages based on production guidelines.
- Build new requests as needed from message notifications.
- Make a first attempt at resolving any hotel or client issue or concern which comes through requests as a message.
- Respond to client selection to book options with an email acknowledging their choice and informing the client of the time confirmations will be sent. This role will also be responsible for making reservations after the client has selected an option.
- Effectively communicate with clients and coworkers via phone and email to ensure consistency with CLS policies.
- Identify and resolve client and hotel issues on a daily basis, escalating concerns to respective parties.
- Consistently provide an unexpected level of service where even unspoken needs are met for our clients and guests.
- Attend all scheduled trainings, meetings, or other events as assigned by supervisor.
- Responsible for all other duties assigned as needed.
Desired Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- 1-3 years related experience.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve at a high level through critical thinking.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and deliver superior service with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and navigating the internet.
- Excellent personal interaction, communication and phone skills along with a high degree of initiative, personal responsibility, ownership, and commitment to providing the highest level of customer service.
Shifts: M-F 10am-7pm or M-F 11am-8pmCompany Description Creative Lodging Solutions is an award-winning corporate lodging services provider that is passionate about great travel management service and the difference it can make to its business travelers, hotel partners, and community. Launched in 2002, CLS aims to disrupt the business travel industry by combining the values of flexible hotel and corporate apartment solutions with reliable travel expense and billing management. CLS reserved over 13 million traveler nights by offering volume discounts and easy hotel management to companies with over $250,000 in annual hotel travel.