Learning Experience Designer
Are you passionate about improving learning experience through video? Are you comfortable asking questions? Do you like to create solutions that drive measurable improvements to how clients learn? Does designing learning assets excite you? If so, Cornerstone University is looking for a Learning Experience Designer to build next gen learning assets for our clients.
As a Learning Experience Designer you will be responsible for the design and development of training content for in-product support. This role is critical to the success of creating cutting-edge tools used to teach our clients. As a collaborative member of the online/media team you will work closely with them to create, engaging and top-notch learning assets. The work is a combination of instructional design (ID) and video experience with an expected 60% dedication to ID work and 40% to video development.
In this role you will...
- Design experiences that solve important learning problems
- Create troubleshooting scripts that address critical learning solutions
- Conduct needs analysis to identify learning and performance objectives, build competency mapping, and evaluation and assessment strategies ensuring the learner journey
- Deploy online simulations, scenarios and interactions, and consult on video production, storyboards, and interactive videos
- Design and develop bite size learning assets including graphics, gamification elements and quick reference guides
- Build quizzes (skill checks) and related formative to complement client certification program
- Lead the identification, promotion and deployment of the most effective and innovative practices in learning delivery including social and peer learning, work-based learning, informal learning, and performance-based learning based on feedback from GPS, Consultants and industry standards
- ...and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You've got what it takes if you have...
- High Proficiency in Adobe Captivate (version 9 preferred)
- Able to adapt quickly to new technology, new processes and procedures, and standards in an environment of continuous improvement
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet all scheduled deadlines
- Prior experience developing engaging and clear instructional materials for delivery in a variety of formats
- Proficiency in Adobe CS suite of applications
- Bachelor's degree in education, instructional or media design, or related field or equivalent work experience
Extra dose of awesome if you have...
- Experience with Cornerstone Products
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
- Proficiency in Camtasia studio
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies-from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox-and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better - which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 31 million people in 191 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at .