First Officer - Pilot
Swift Air is seeking a highly motivated First Officer whose base/location is dependent on need.
The following outlines our minimum requirements for applicants:
- 737 flight time preferred or large aircraft
- Turbine time
- Worked for a FAR part 121 airline preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility, agility and change management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and make critical decisions in a fast paced environment
- Strong Computer Skills.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Swift Air, LLC requirements Per (COP 2-41) Preferred experience requirements:
- Possess a current Airline Transport Pilot certificate with no limitations in their possession.
- Maintain a current FAA 1st class medical certificate in their possession
- 2000 Hours Pilot in Command
- 1500 Hours Multi Engine Land
- 500 Hours Multi Engine Pilot in command
- 300 Hours Instrument
- 500 Hours Turbine Engine
- Other duties as assigned
Location is dependent on the needs of the Company. Greensboro, NC is where our Corporate Operations Office is located.